Learn about some simple foreign recipes.
The new year is a new beginning for everyone. At the beginning of the year, almost everyone took into account the activities of the whole year. Again all the old frustrations are left behind. We organize various events or parties to get rid of the fatigue of the old year and welcome the year in a new way. And there is food and drink in it. In these events, I am writing in 3 episodes about some foreign recipes for easy cooking.
This is the third and final episode of the new year according to the previous two episodes with some foreign recipes. In the previous 2 episodes I described 6 simple recipes. This episode has 3 more easy foreign recipes. I will not talk more. This time I am going straight to the recipe.
Pigs in a Blanket:
Isn’t the name pretty nice? This is undoubtedly going to be your favorite recipe as an appetizer like a blanket this winter. Pigs in a blanket will take a maximum of one hour to make. Let’s find out the recipe.
1 ounce tube crescent roll
12 mini sausages
4 tablespoons butter
Bit salt (quantitative)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 ° C. Meanwhile, remove the crescent roll sheets. Cut each sheet into 3 triangles.
2. Put the sausage in one of the triangular sheets and wrap it. This is why it is called Pigs in a Blanket for wrapping sausage.
3. Arrange all the rolls on 1 baking sheet. Then brush all the melted butter with 1 brush and spread beetle salt.
4. Continue to bake in the oven until browned. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Now arrange in 1 tray and serve hot.
French Deep Pinehule:
French Deep Pinewheel is one of the easiest and funniest French Deep recipes. This will give you a taste of real French dip. It takes a maximum of 1 hour and 15 minutes to make a French Deep Pine Wheel. For this you have to make a serving sauce. Now let’s get to know the recipe.
2 tablespoons butter
2 large onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Chinese leaves, chopped
Pepper powder (quantitatively)
6 roll sheets
250 grams of roasted beef
For the sauce:
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon garlic paste
2 tablespoons beef stock (frozen / homemade)
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 ° Celsius. Clean 1 baking tray of size 9 × 13 with cooking spray. Now fry butter, onion and Chinese leaves in a pan over medium heat for four minutes. See if the onion is light brown and soft. Then add pepper and salt. Reduce the heat of the stove. Cook for another 10-15 minutes. Keep stirring the whole time, so that the onion mash is made with the rest of the ingredients.
2. Making Pine Wheel: Spread the flour in a tray. Then spread the roll sheets in it. Now spread the roasted beef and onion mash evenly on it with a knife. Much like butter on bread.
3. Now fold the roll sheet in a circle. When folded, cut each sheet into 4 pieces. Now take the pieces in 1 baking sheet. Spread chopped Chinese leaves on them again.
4. Bake in the baking tray oven for a maximum of 35 minutes. When the rolls turn brown, remove from the tray oven.
5. Put 1 small saucepan on medium heat in the oven. Then add butter and onion and cook till the aroma spreads. It will take a maximum of 1 minute. Then add oyster sauce, salt and pepper. Finally, spread the sauce over the French dips.
. Now take a nice dish and serve hot.
Confetti Cookie Duff Ball:
This is the recipe of many foods. This time we need dessert. Now I will write a nice dessert confetti cookie dough ball recipe. It will take a maximum of 3 hours and 15 minutes to make. It’s a little time consuming but very easy to make. Let’s find out the recipe.
250 grams of flour
1 ounce cream cheese
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar (brown sugar)
1/2 tablespoon vanilla essence
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 Packet Sweet Ball (Rainbow Color)
1. Take cream cheese and butter in 1 big pot. Now beat the ingredients together with 1 hand beater till it becomes thin and fluffy. Then add sugar, brown sugar and vanilla essence and beat again for five minutes.
2. Knead the flour in another bowl. Once the flour is spread, mix it better with the mixture made in step 1. Now put the flour mixture in 1 pot and wrap it with a foil paper. Leave the pot in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Remove from the fridge and bake in a round bowl or cake mold at a temperature of 250 ° Celsius.
4. Once baked, take it out of the oven and spread the sweet balls on top. Sweet balls will stick when it gets cold.
5. Now serve with a fun cookie.
Where to find cooking utensils:
Cooking ingredients can be found at the daily shopping place. And if you don’t find it, go to any supershop or grocery store and find it.