Some caution on Mini Cox’s Bazar Chandpur trip.
You must take some precautions while traveling to Mini Cox’s Bazar Chandpur. They are given below one by one.
1. It is better not to travel to Mini Cox’s Bazar on the day of Kalbaishakhi or storm.
2. The estuary of Chandpur is identified as a very dangerous place. The confluence of the three rivers here has created a whirlpool. Avoid special places when traveling.
3. Morning or afternoon is the best time to travel to Mini Cox’s Bazar Chandpur. It is better not to travel at noon. Be sure to bring sunglasses, umbrellas and drinking water with you when traveling in the afternoon.
4. Be careful while getting on the trawler. Because to get on the trawler you have to cross several large square shaped blocks. These blocks are very slippery.
5. Use the ladder when getting on the trawler.
6. When the trawler is moving, it may sway due to the river waves. If you are afraid of it, do not sit on the side of the trawler but sit on the tool in the middle.
7. Use the ladder when getting off the trawler. Be careful when getting off the side of the trawler in a hurry. You will not get pain in your legs when you go down from a height without knowing the depth of the water.
8. Keep your clothes, shoes, mobile, wallet in a safe place before taking a bath in water.
9. Wear shoes on your feet while walking on hot sand.
10. Do not drink river water.