Top 10 tourist places you must visit in sylhet, Bangladesh
1.Bisnakandi: Bichnakandi is a village in Rustompur Union in Gowainghat Upazila of Sylhet District in Bangladesh.Bichnakandi is a quarry spot that is used to collect rocks from the riverbed.It is the place where many layers of the Khasi mountains from both sides meet at one point.In recent years there has been an influx of tourists to its river and one of the most crowded tourist spot of sylhet.
2. Tea Capital Sreemongal: Srimangal is an Upazila of Maulvibazar District.It is also called the capital of Tea or ‘two leaves and a bud’in Bangladesh. A large portion of world’s highest quality tea is grown here. Sreemangal is famous for its nature, forests and wildlife.
3.Madhobpur Lake: Madhobpur Lake is a lake in Maulvi Bazar District of Bangladesh. It is one of the most visited popular tourist spot in Bangladesh. This lake also famos for its blue lotus and tea garden.
4.Tanguar haor: Tanguar haor located in the Dharmapasha and Tahirpur upazilas of Sunamganj District in Bangladesh.The area of Tanguar haor including 46 villages & is a unique wetland ecosystem.Every winter the haor is home to about 200 types of migratory birds.Now Days it’s one of the most attractive place for the travelers.
5. Jaflong: Jaflong is a hill station an Jaflong d popular tourist destination in the Division of Sylhet, Bangladesh. It is located in Gowainghat Upazila of Sylhet District and situated at the border between Bangladesh and the Indian state of Meghalaya,
6. Ratargul Swamp Forest: Ratargul Swamp Forest is a freshwater swamp forest located in Gowainghat, Sylhet, Bangladesh. It is the only swamp forest located in Bangladesh and one of the few freshwater swamp forest in the world. Most of the trees growing here are the Millettia pinnata
7. Madhabkunda waterfall:It is situated in Barlekha Upazila in Moulvibazar District, Sylhet Division. The waterfall is a popular tourist spot in Bangladesh.On the way visitors can see the greenish beauty of tea garden, the hills and the zigzag road through the hills. Rubber and lemon plantations form a beautiful landscape
8.Bholagonj: the largest stone quarry in Bangladesh, is 33 km away to the north from Sylhet city. The Meghalayan clouds, unremitting flow of waterfalls and ceaseless streams of rivers in the rainy season as well as the sandy shores of the dholai that appear right after the rainy season are more than enough to mesmerize tourists.
9.Shimul Garden :New founded but Most attractive tourist attraction of sunamganj sylhet. The perfect time is spring to go there. Basically its a cotton gareden. The Biggest cotton tree garden of Bangladesh.
10. Hamham Waterfall: Hum Hum is a waterfall in Moulvibazar, Bangladesh. It was discovered in 2010. It is situated in Razkandi reserve forest, Maulvibazar district, Sylhet. The height of the fall is about 147 to 160 feet.