Travel to Nilgiri and Nilachal in Bandarban with family.
Visit with Green Bangla, the largest friendly tour organizer in the country.
🏔️ Travel to #Bandarban and #Nilgiri_Nilachal, 3 nights 2 days
া Departure: January 10, Thursday, at 9 pm (from Dhaka).
✈️ Return: January 12, Saturday at 9pm (from Bandarban).
– 5,200 / – per person (non-AC).
– 6,200 / – per person (AC bus).
🏔️ Blue Horizon
🏔️ Golden Temple
Cloudy tourist center etc.
Possible description of the trip:
🚑 10 January | Thursday
The best time to go to the mountains and see the clouds has begun, now a group of white clouds will touch your cheeks and chin. If you wish you will touch the clouds! To see such an enchanting view of the mountains, we will leave Dhaka at 9 pm on Thursday and reach Bandarban the next morning.
🚑 January 11. Friday
Get off at Bandarban in the morning and check in at the hotel. Breakfast with some fresh and rest. First I will take a jeep to Meghla Tourist Complex, I will tour the whole complex. After lunch at noon, after visiting the Golden Temple, I will go to Nilachal in the afternoon to see the clouds and Bandarban in Bird’s Eye View. I will return to the hotel in the evening. Private shopping time after dusk.
🚑 January 12 | Saturday
I will go to the Nilgiris to get lost in the kingdom of clouds. Then we will go to the new horizon of Bandarban’s new attraction. From there to Chimbuk hill and after lunch at the cliffs and some time shopping and sightseeing. At the end of dinner, I left for Dhaka with fond memories. I will leave for Dhaka the next morning.
★ 13 January | Sunday
I will be in Dhaka today at 5/6 am InshaAllah. As if those who have offices can do it.
Included in the package:
– Dhaka-Bandarban-Dhaka bus ticket
– Hotel room.
– New jeep all the time for 2 days.
– 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
– Sightseeing according to the tour plan
What’s not in the package
– Dhaka-Bandarban-Dhaka on the way to and from the bus stop food. – All kinds of personal expenses.
হলে In case of natural calamities, strikes, etc. on the way, the authorities will have to accept the decision after discussion.
– Parota, egg fry, pulses and tea breakfast on the morning of the 1st day. White rice / polao with chicken at noon, pulses and vegetables, grilled chicken at night, paratha and soft water.
– 2nd day in the morning parota, dimvaji, pulses and tea. Chicken biryani at noon and chicken jhal fry, dal and salad at night.
ঃ How to confirm:
– Confirmation money has to be deposited at Rs. 2000 per person by January 03.
(1) Booking money can be given in person by meeting directly.
(2) If you want to develop, you can deposit money in the rocket.
01716117431. (Development Personnel).
(3) It can also be deposited in the bank if desired.
Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
The things that must be considered before confirmingঃ
– 4 people in one room. The room will have two large beds. All rooms will have attached bath.
– Due to the quality service and security, a lot of women travelers travel with “Green Bangla Tour” and as always the girls’ living room will be separate.
– Couple Room Available. 300 + 300 = 600 rupees per couple will be added for the couple room.
– An additional charge of Rs. 300 per person will be applicable for AC room.
– Anyone can take couple or AC room if they want. However, you have to confirm at the time of booking.
– Free up to 3 years and 50% discount will be applicable for children from 3+ to 6 years. In that case they have to share seats with their parents or the Guardian.
– Allocation of bus seats and hotel rooms is done according to the time of booking.
– We close the event after booking a certain amount of travelers.
Students, couples and children are subject to discussion.
Due to safety and hospitality management, a lot of women travelers travel with Green Bengal. As always, the girls’ living room is different.
There is no hidden charge.